HOW MUCH DOES PROFESSIONAL HOUSE CLEANING COST IN READING, BERKSHIRE?
The average cost for house cleaning a small 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in Reading, Berkshire would be in the bracket of £65 at £14p/h for standard cleaning and £128 for End of Tenancy clean. For a large 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment cleaning, prices start at £90 at £14p/h for standard cleaning, and cost up to £220 or more for a deep or move End of Tenancy cleaning. The average hourly rates for House cleaning in Reading, Berkshire are between £12-£13 per hour for routine cleaning while a one-off deep cleaning service would be charged at a rate of £14p/h to £25 per hour. Get free estimates for End of tenancy and house cleaners near you in Reading, Berkshire.
HOUSE CLEANING COST IN READING
House cleaning cost in Reading also changes based on one-time cleans like a vacant apartment or move-out cleaning service. The two most intensive areas for cleaning in an apartment are the kitchen and bathrooms, and the time and effort to clean a bathroom is significantly more than it is to clean a bedroom or a living room, and you’ll see that reflected in our apartment cleaning cost below.
|4||2||£250 to £280|
|3||2||£165 to £195|
|2||2||£138 to £145|
|2||1||£135 to £145|
|1||2||£125 to £138|
|1||1||£135 to £140|
Looking for a domestic cleaning service’s in Reading to see what you can add to a regular clean. Expect to pay:
- Pets Cleaning – £8
- Doing the laundry – £10 – £50
- External window cleaning – £12
- Cleaning the insides of the large panel of windows – £5 each
- Fridge cleaning – £12
- Cleaning the interior of the oven – £45 for a single oven and £75 for a Double Oven.
HOUSE CLEANING RATES PER HOUR IN READING, BERKSHIRE
In general, the average hourly rates for domestic house cleaning services in Reading, Berkshire are £14 – £20 per hour, with many cleaning jobs totalling between £80 and £200. Prices depend on the size of the house the number of bedrooms, the size of the kitchen and bathrooms, and the extent of the cleaning needed.
|One-Time Clean||Standard Clean||Deep Clean||Move Out Clean|
|Small 1-bedroom one-bathroom apartment cleaning, the average cost||£75||£128||£130|
|Large 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment cleaning, starts at||£130||£185||£195|
HOUSE CLEANING COST PER SQUARE FOOT IN READING
Most cleaning services will not quote you based on the square footage of your apartment unless it’s commercial office cleaning services, the number of bathrooms in your apartment impacts your cleaning cost the most.
COST OF STANDARD HOUSE CLEANING IN READING, BERKSHIRE
The national average cost of a standard house cleaning in Reading is between £55 to £130 depending on the size of the house and the extent of cleaning required, and how often. A standard cleaning service is a perfect choice if you have been keeping your apartment pretty clean already, most cleaning house cleaning companies offer a discount for recurring jobs which will range between £12p/h -£13p/h and this will depend on the area. We have provided an estimate for House cleaning prices in Reading and the UK below
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Price||Price Every 2 Weeks|
|4||2||£138 to £200||£100 to £180|
|3||2||£135 to £180||£115 to £160|
|2||2||£95 to £130||£90 to £125|
|2||1||£90 to £120||£80 to £110|
|1||2||£80 to £110||£78 to £105|
|1||1||£60 to £90||£55 to £85|
WHAT DOES STANDARD CLEANING COVERS?
Most professional cleaning services companies in Reading will include dusting; washing bathroom and kitchen showers, baths, sinks, and countertops; vacuuming; mopping; emptying trash, and cleaning mirrors. The average cleaning will also include making a bed or two and scrubbing the microwave.
ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE OF HIRING CLEANING COMPANY AS OPPOSED TO INDIVIDUAL IN READING
Whether you are using an individual or a company in Reading, Berkshire always checks the reviews online before you hire them. Another thing to consider is that larger companies sometimes rush from one client to another, trying to squeeze in as many as they can in a day. They may not leave your home picture-perfect, whereas an individual maid might.
A cleaning company will charge between £15 to £20 per hour. Individual charges less than a cleaning company most of the time, from £11 to £14 an hour.
|Comparison||Cleaning Company||Independent Cleaners|
|Hourly Rate||£60 to £100 per hour for 2ppl minimum of 2 hours||£11 to £14per hour per|
|Average Cost||£150 – £450||£135 – £290|
|Advantage & Disadvantages|
HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES CALCULATOR.
Before your home is professionally cleaned, the cleaning company will give your home a walkthrough by sending someone to the property or they may ask for pictures so they can determine the size of your property and the amount of work required and to calculate how much they will charge you. Cleaning companies may charge a flat rate, hourly, or per square foot. you can use our cleaning calculator below to figure out what’s best for your house.
|Home Size||Standard Cleaning||Deep Cleaning||End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|1 bed 1 bath||£60 – £98||£98 – £125||£100 – £130|
|2 bed 1 bath||£98 – £125||£125 – £175||£130 –£170|
|2 bed 2 bath||£98 – £135||£138 – £195||£158 – £210|
|3 bed 1 bath||£155 – £165||£178 – £270||£175 – £300|
|3 bed 2 bath||£158 – £189||£189 – £280||£180 – £328|
|4 bed 3 bath||£140 – £200||£200 – £400||£200 – £390|
|Additional Rooms||£11 – £30||£35||£38|
HOW MUCH DOES DEEP CLEANING COST IN READING, BERKSHIRE
On average, a deep apartment cleaning will costs between £107 and £165 in Reading depending on your location. A deep clean may be necessary to clean the areas that are typically overlooked or are too time-consuming.
|4||2||£280 to £400|
|3||2||£180 to £270|
|2||2||£138 to £185|
|2||1||£128 to £175|
|1||2||£98 to £160|
|1||1||£90 to £125|
END OF TENANCY CLEANING COST IN READING.
The average cost of End of Tenancy and move-out cleaning in an empty apartment in Readidng is between £110 and £173. Vacant apartment cleaning or move-out cleaning, as it is also known, is a deep clean of an empty apartment top to bottom, and that time is spent doing the best work possible to help renters ensure they get as much of their deposit back as possible.
|4||2||£200 to £390|
|3||2||£180 to £300|
|2||2||£135 to £210|
|2||1||£120 to £180|
|1||2||£100 to £170|
|1||1||£90 to £130|
WHAT DOES END OF TENANCY CLEANING COVER?
End of tenancy cleaning is a thorough cleaning of your home or office including, cleaning the kitchen cabinets inside and out, including the fridge and freezers, bedrooms and bathrooms. wiping all surfaces, hoovering and mopping the floors, tiles, hoovering the carpets, windows and window seals will need to be cleaned to a high standard. removing the cobwebs and cleaning the skirtings. Appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines will also need to be cleaned inside out. We recommend hiring cleaning companies who specializes in offering end of tenancy or apartment move-out cleaning services rather than individual who will offer basic cleaning.
END OF TENANCY CLEANING CHECKLIST IN READING, BERKSHIRE
Some landlord or state agents in Reading may have a checklist for what they expect to be covered. You will likely be furnished with one when you terminate your lease, but if not, ask the front office for a copy to make sure your cleaners address everything your apartment complex expects to be done.
END OF TENANCY CLEANING CHECKLIST IN READING
To provide our customers with the best end of tenancy cleaning service in Reading, our professional expert cleaners go through proper training and follow strict end fo tenancy cleaning procedures and checklist. We use high-quality cleaning products and equipment that is friendly to pets and children. Our End of Tenancy team always works with a comprehensive cleaning checklist to make sure all the house areas are thoroughly cleaned and nothing is missed.
KITCHEN END OF TENANCY CLEANING
- Wash all dishes, wipe the basins and fixtures of the sink, clean around the faucets, wipe down countertops stoves, clean cupboards outside, hoover and mop the floors.
- Clean inside and outside of all kitchen cupboards and cabinets
- Clean inside & outside of the refrigerator and of the freezer (The freezer must be defrosted in advance)
- Wipe down of microwave both inside and outside
- Deep clean the oven inside and out
- Clean and shine dishwasher inside and outside, removing all limescale
- Wipe down soap dispenser
- Remove mould, grease and scorched food from kitchen wall tiles
- Wipe & polish exterior of kitchen appliances – toaster, kettle, boiling pot must be cleaned and descaled
- Clean and polish the kitchen sink and water taps and remove limescale.
- Clean windows internally, including the windowsills
- Wipe down woodworks doors and door frames, clean all the skirting boards
- Clean and shine all the kitchen radiators
- Ensure all the sockets, light fixtures and fittings, switches are cleaned and polished
- Vacuum and mop hard floors and tiles.
BATHROOMS END OF TENANCY CLEANING SERVICE
- Dust and clean inside and out of shower basins and remove limescale
- Clean and polish all the mirrors and glass in the bathroom.
- Clean and polish all the sinks and remove limescale,
- Hoover and mop all the floors.
- clean all the radiators and wipe all the door including the door handles.
- Clean bathroom walls, tiles baths tabs and shower basins
- Descale all the taps and Fittings.
- Clean and disinfect outside and inside of toilet bowl
- Wash and polish wall tiles, remove mould, clean soap stains
- Wipe down cupboards, shelves, and surfaces
- clean and polish stainless steel fixtures in the bathroom
- Clean windows internally, including window sills
- Wipe down towel rails and toilet hangers
- Clean extractor fans
- Clean the skirting boards
- Wipe and polish light switches and sockets
- Vacuum and mop the kitchen floor(we can polish the floor upon request)
LIVING ROOM END OF TENANCY CLEANING
- Wipe and dust all the surfaces
- Cleaning all skirting boards hoovering under couches, cushions
- cleaning windows and glass surfaces.
- cleaning ceiling vents restrooms.
- Remove all the cobwebs.
- Clean the mirrors, glass surfaces, and any picture frames
- Clean and polish windows internally, including windowsills
- Wipe the dust and remove the cobwebs from picture rails, coving, cornice, curtain rails
- Wipe and polish doors, doorframes and door tops.
- Clean and polish sockets, light fixtures and fittings, switches, lampshades
- Hoover and wipe down inside and outside of cupboards
- Clean behind, under and on top of wooden furniture
- Polish all surfaces coffee table, shelves, etc.
- vacuuming the bed and sofas including under cushions
- Vacuum, wash and polish hard floors.
HALLWAY, STAIRS AND ENTRANCE HALL
- Clean off cobwebs
- Wipe dust from picture rails, coving, cornice
- Clean and polish mirrors and glass
- Clean and polish windows internally, including windowsills
- Wipe doors, door frames and top of doors
- Wipe off the dust from all skirting boards and the woodwork
- Wipe down railings, bannister and stairway
- Clean sockets, light fixtures and fittings, electric switches, lampshades
- Clean inside, outside, behind and on top of wood furniture
- Wipe down and polish flat surfaces
- Vacuum and mop hard floor and tiles.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST LOCAL CLEANING COMPANY NEAR READING.
When looking for a local cleaning company near Reading, Berkshire ensures you check online reviews and ratings. Some review services tend to hide the poor reviews at the end and keep the favourable ones at the top make sure you check them all. recommendations and word of mouth are also helpful, as is asking for recommendations from family and friends. check local newspapers and classified ads, Most cleaning quotes come with a free in-home estimate to establish the amount of work and regularity of work needed.
- Would you rather have a flat rate given than a quote that needs a visit first?
- Would you prefer that the workers speak English?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Are they OSHA trained and insured?
- Are their cleaning products child and pet safe or organic?
- Are they background checked?
A clean apartment clears the mind, but many people don’t have the time or the inclination to keep it that way. cleanerss.com will send end of tenancy workers who show up on time and clean everything you want in the amount of time you agree to. our professional end of tenancy cleaners bring all their own equipment and cleaning supplies too. Get free estimates from www.cleanerss.com:02082438674/07704499473