WHAT IS END OF TENANCY CLEANING AND WHY IS IT VERY ESSENTIAL
End of Tenancy cleaning is the process in east London involves thoroughly deep cleaning your home or office after your tenancy has come to an end, it is also referred to us move out cleaning service. Essentially whether or not you need to carry out the end of tenancy cleaning service in east London will depend largely with your Tenancy type and the inventory of your home. The government deposit scheme recently cited professional cleaning as the leading deposit dispute between landlords and tenants in east London. Before you get to settle for the end of tenancy cleaning service professional in East London you need to do intensive research and identify a reliable cleaning company near you that can perform professional end of tenancy cleaning that will adhere to the inventory clerks strict cleaning checklist requirements and help you secure your deposit back.
HOW MUCH IS END OF TENANCY CLEANING COST IN EAST LONDON
End of tenancy cleaning cost in east London will normally depend largely on the size of the property and if you need additional services like carpet cleaning or oven cleaning that could increase the price. Many individuals and companies offer cheap end of tenancy cleaning and you may end up paying more if the cleaning is not done properly for the first time. At www.cleanerss.com we can guide you through the cleaning process and cost-effective end of tenancy cleaning in all areas of East London. We provide proforma invoice and receipt guaranteeing the quality of work in every home visit. Get free quotation 02082438675/07704499473
END OF TENANCY CLEANING COST IN EAST LONDON
|End of Tenancy Cleaning Services in East London||Prices|
|Studio End of Tenancy Cleaning in East London||£125|
|One Bedrooms End of Tenancy Cleaning in East London||£138|
|Two Bedroom End of Tenancy Cleaning in East London||£148|
|Three Bedrooms End of Tenancy Cleaning in East London||£198|
|Four Bedrooms End of Tenancy Cleaning in East London||£290|
|Five Bedrooms End of Tenancy cleaning service in East London||£350|
|Six Bedrooms End of Tenancy cleaning service in East London||£390|
Prices may vary depending on the area, The prices mentioned include single oven only
EASY TO FOLLOW END OF TENANCY CLEANING CHECKLIST
In order to provide our customers with the best end of tenancy cleaning service in east London, our professional expert cleaners go through proper training and follow the strict end of tenancy cleaning checklist and use modern cleaning products and equipment. Our move out cleaning team always works with a comprehensive cleaning checklist, to make sure all the areas of the house is thoroughly cleaned and nothing is missed.
KITCHEN END OF TENANCY CLEANING
- Wash all dishes, wipe the basins and fixtures of the sink, clean around the faucets, wipe down countertops stoves, clean cupboards outside, hoover and mop the floors.
- Clean inside and outside of all kitchen cupboards and cabinets
- Clean inside & outside of the refrigerator and of the freezer (The freezer must be defrosted in advance)
- Wipe down of microwave both inside and outside
- Deep clean the oven inside and out
- Clean and shine dishwasher inside and outside, removing al limescale
- Wipe down soap dispenser
- Remove mould, grease and scorched food from kitchen wall tiles
- Wipe & polish exterior of kitchen appliances – toaster, kettle, boiling pot must be cleaned and descaled
- Clean and polish the kitchen sink and water taps and remove limescale.
- Clean windows internally, including the windowsills
- Wipe down woodworks doors and door frames, clean all the skirting boards
- Clean and shine all the kitchen radiators
- Ensure all the sockets, light fixtures and fittings, switches are cleaned and polished
- Vacuum and mop hard floors and tiles.
BATHROOMS CLEANING SERVICE
- Dust and clean inside and out of shower basins and remove limescale
- Clean and polish all the mirrors and glass in the bathroom.
- Clean and polish all the sinks and remove limescale,
- Hoover and mop all the floors.
- clean all the radiators and wipe all the door including the door handles.
- Clean bathroom walls, tiles baths tabs and shower basins
- Descale all the taps and Fittings.
- Clean and disinfect outside and inside of toilet bowl
- Wash and polish wall tiles, remove mould, clean soap stains
- Wipe down cupboards, shelves, and surfaces
- clean and polish stainless steel fixtures in the bathroom
- Clean windows internally, including window sills
- Wipe down towel rails and toilet hangers
- Clean extractor fans
- Clean the skirting boards
- Wipe and polish light switches and sockets
- Vacuum and mop the kitchen floor(we can polish the floor upon request)
LIVING ROOM END OF TENANCY CLEANING
- Wipe and dust all the surfaces
- Cleaning all skirting boards hoovering under couches, cushions
- cleaning windows and glass surfaces.
- cleaning ceiling vents restrooms.
- Remove all the cobwebs.
- Clean the mirrors, glass surfaces, and any picture frames
- Clean and polish windows internally, including windowsills
- Wipe the dust and remove the cobwebs from picture rails, coving, cornice, curtain rails
- Wipe and polish doors, doorframes and door tops.
- Clean and polish sockets, light fixtures and fittings, switches, lampshades
- Hoover and wipe down inside and outside of cupboards
- Clean behind, under and on top of wooden furniture
- Polish all surfaces coffee table, shelves, etc.
- vacuuming the bed and sofas including under cushions
- Vacuum, wash and polish hard floors.
HALLWAY, STAIRS AND ENTRANCE HALL
- Clean off cobwebs
- Wipe dust from picture rails, coving, cornice
- Clean and polish mirrors and glass
- Clean and polish windows internally, including windowsills
- Wipe doors, door frames and top of doors
- Wipe off the dust from all skirting boards and from the woodwork
- Wipe down railings, bannister and stairway
- Clean sockets, light fixtures and fittings, electric switches, lampshades
- Clean inside, outside, behind and on top of wood furniture
- Wipe down and polish flat surfaces
- Vacuum and mop hard floor and tiles
HOW LONG SHOULD IT TAKE TO DO END OF TENANCY CLEANING IN A HOUSE OR FLAT.
This will depend on the size of the property and how dirty it is. All properties are different, for example, a 2 bed flat take up to 2 cleaners 5-6hours to clean.3 bedrooms house or flat will take 3 cleaners 4-5hours each,4 bedrooms house will take up to 3 cleaners between 5-6hrs each to clean. In some cases. If tenants leave the property in a bad condition, the landlord or estate agent will hire a cleaning company and will deduct money from the renter’s security deposit. if you need help with your end of Tenancy please contact us for a free estimate on 02082438675/07704499473